PARTY TOURS LAS VEGAS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions:
Thank you for choosing Party Tours. All deposits are NON refundable. Please verify all of the information within your confirmation is correct. Party Tours is not responsible for an incorrect itinerary once the agreement has been signed and returned. We cannot guarantee that any changes requested outside of the original agreement will be accepted. If any changes need to be made after your reservation has been made, please notify Party Tours Reservations Department as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate your request. You acknowledge that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions.
Tour Cancellations and Terms:
- Failure to appear at your scheduled tour will result in 100% forfeiture of your ticket, and NO refunds of any kind will be given.
- Cancellations or changes must be made within 72 hours prior to the “Tour Date” and will incur a $25.00 cancellation fee per person.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of the “Tour Date” will result in 100% forfeiture.
- No changes will be accepted within 72 hours of the “Tour Date".
- Tickets cannot be transferred into another individuals name without 72 hour notice and must be requested in writing. Please email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We DO NOT give refunds. If a situation occurs that Party Tours feels a credit is necessary, a gift certificate valid for a future visit will be emailed to the main point of contact.
- Dress Code Applies.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- No Food or Smoking (Including Vapor Cigarettes) is allowed in the vehicles.
- Government issued Identification is required. Identification must be Valid and Undamaged. It is not up to Party Tours discretion what is considered a “valid” ID for the venues.
- If you do not obey all guidelines on the tour and are asked to leave by your host you will not be given a refund of any kind.
- Party Tours hosts take pictures throughout the night as a courtesy but pictures are not guaranteed.
- We are not responsible for mechanical errors on vehicles.
- Party Tours has the right to refuse service if you a.) Arrive over intoxicated to check in, b.) Become over intoxicated during the course of the tour and are deemed unruly by any staff member of Party Tours. No refunds or credits will be issued in this instance.
- Party Tours is not responsible for denied entry by the venue staff due to over intoxication, faulty identification, or disruptive behavior. No refunds or credits will be issued in this instance.
- Party Tours is not responsible if you do not use your purchase or if you fail to arrive at your scheduled meet time.
- All venues are subject to change.
- We do our very best to make it to the "Welcome to Las Vegas" Sign but due to the schedule with the strict schedules we have with the nightclubs, we may not be able to attend that portion of the tour. Our main objective is to make sure our guests get into 3 nightclubs with a booze cruise and we do our best to squeeze everything in but the Vegas Sign stop is not guaranteed.
- If a guest gets sick such as vomiting on the vehicle, a $500 cleaning fee will immediately incur.
- Drinks in venues are not supplied by Party Tours. You will not receive reserved seating unless bottle service has been arranged with Party Tours or the venue in advance.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items left in the vehicles. Please take your belongings with you upon exiting.
- The tour ends at the last venue. There is not transportation back unless you have arranged prior for a vehicle.
- For frequently asked questions: F.A.Q.
Transportation Charters Cancellations and Terms:
A minimum of 20% All Deposits are due at the time of booking. Any balance that may be due for Transportation is to be paid in cash to the driver upon pickup prior to the transportation agreement commencing. A minimum of 20% deposit is due at the time of booking to reserve a Party Bus and the 20% deposit is nonrefundable. Our fleet is on a first come, first serve basis (by availability only) so we cannot guarantee changes once requested outside the original agreement. The above named client and all passengers agree to be held liable for all vehicle damage including sunroofs, windows and emergency exits as a result of passenger negligence. Client is responsible for vomiting and/or failure to comply with the company non-smoking policy and will be charged a $500.00 cleaning fee payable immediately to Party Tours LLC. Client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any member of their party. Client is responsible for any downtime caused by any damage done during the rental time. Client will be charged a $500.00 fee for damage to the seats, carpets, poles, or interior. At no time are you to open an Emergency Exit, client will be charged a $500.00 fee. No Food or Smoking (including Vapor Cigarettes) is allowed in the vehicles. Party Tours LLC is not responsible for articles left in the vehicles. Client is responsible for full fare if cancellation occurs within (14) days of the scheduled start date. There are no cancellations allowed during the following dates: CES week, Nascar Weekend, EDC Weekend, New Year’s Weekend, Magic Trade Show week, and all federal holidays. If charter is terminated for any reason other than the actions taken by Party Tours LLC client will forfeit the entire charter amount. Rates do not include park fees, airport fees, or gratuity. Client will be responsible for any citations as a result of standing up in the sunroof or hanging outside the windows. Client understands that A/C is not compatible with temperatures exceeding 100 degrees. Party Tours LLC is not liable in the event of a mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. Party Tours LLC is not responsible for delays or termination caused by traffic conditions. By Making this reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions listed above. Renter Authorizes Party Tours LLC to process credit card on file for any outstanding balance payments if necessary.
You hereby grant Party Tours, LLC permission to use your likeness in a photograph and or video in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. You understand and agree that these materials will become the property of Party Tours, LLC. You hereby irrevocably authorize Party Tours, LLC to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute any photos/videos for purposes deemed useful for Party Tours, LLC. In addition, you waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein your likeness appears. Additionally, you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph/video. You hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Party Tours, LLC from all claims, demands, and causes of action which you, your heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on your behalf or on behalf of your estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
You assert that all reservations you are submitting are 21 years of age. You are competent to contract in your own name and for those who you have submitted information on. You have read this release and agree to these terms and you fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.
You agree to observe and obey all posted rules, warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Party Tours Hosts/Hostesses, the employees, representatives, drivers, or agents of Party Tours, LLC. You recognize that there are certain inherit risks associated with some activities. You assume full responsibility for personal injury to yourself, injuries to others, and further release and discharge Party Tours, LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of your presence upon the facilities of Party Tours and the Party Bus in which we will be utilizing, whether caused by the fault of yourself, Party Tours or other third parties. You agree to indemnify and defend Party Tours against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from your use or presence upon the facilities of Party Tours. You agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Party Tours caused by your negligent, reckless, or willful actions. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Nevada Law.
You agree to, and do hereby assume all such risks, dangers and hazards associated with such use or participation, including the possible risk of severe of fatal injury to yourself or others. In addition to the foregoing, these risks include but are not limited to the following:
- the risk associated with travel to and from location(s) to be visited during the night hours, including transportation provided or arranged by Party Tours utilizing its own or some other commercial, private and/or public motor vehicles
- Intoxication and/or alcohol poisoning from the alcohol you consume
- The possibility of bodily injury from falling down, injuries incurred while getting on or off vehicles being used for the event, or being involved in physical altercations whether caused by yourself or someone else
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY AND NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE. IF YOU NEED TRANSPORTATION USE A DESIGNATED DRIVER, A TAXI SERVICE, OR YOU CAN PREARRANGE TRANSPORTATION WITH US.
All contents of this site (including: text, graphics, software, code and information) are property of Party Tours or its third party constituents and may not be reproduced, copied, distributed, modified or used in any way without the express written consent of Party Tours and/or its third party constituents.
The Party Tours logo and name and associated names used within the site are trademarks of Party Tours. Use of this site does not constitute any right to use of these logos or names. Some information on this site may be provided by outside vendors or other service providers. Party Tours is not responsible for inaccuracies, omissions or incorrect information that may be provided on this site. We further accept no responsibility for site errors whether or not they are provided by third parties. No warrant is given to non-infringement, completeness or accuracy. We therefore disclaim all warranties, implied or expressed. Party Tours is in no way liable for injury, loss, damage or any other consequential or punitive damages arising from use of this site or our services. This site is intended for personal use only. Accepted use consists of gathering information about our services, making of legitimate party inquiries and to contact us regarding our services. This site should not be used to make false or fraudulent reservations or inquiries. By using this site, you agree that all information you provide is accurate and that all permissions for use have been acquired. All third party vendors, being hotels, car and limo rental, tour operators, clubs, restaurants, golf courses and operators and any other service vendor are not the responsibility of Party Tours. Therefore, we accept no liability for their actions. Further we accept no responsibility for your actions. You agree that all dealings with these vendors are your responsibility alone. Party Tours provides reservation services only. Any damages, losses, incidentals and all other miscellaneous charges are your responsibility and Party Tours is not liable. We make no guarantees to the services provided by these vendors. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada, county of Clark and City of Henderson where applicable. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction rights of said courts and agree that any disputes arising from use of this site will be executed in these courts only. We reserve the right to modify our site and its contents, modify the terms and conditions of use, or terminate this site and its terms and conditions at any time. We further reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site at any time.